- I follow the Golden Rule and treat others the way I would like to be treated.
- I dwell on what is right instead of what is wrong, because we all have struggles.
- I distance myself from negativity because it is contagious.
- I behave the way I expect my children to behave.
- I care for the feelings of others, because the world does not revolve around me.
- I deliver my opinions carefully to those that I trust are open to receiving my ideas.
- I understand my perspective is not the only perspective.
- I remember that two wrongs only make me just as wrong.
- I recognize I am part of the problem when I am involved in a problem.
- I apologize when I'm wrong, and I make it a point to learn from my mistakes.
- I forgive, and then I make the difficult choice to forget.
- I revisit the list above when I'm not happy and fix what's broken. Woe is not me.
- I apply all of the above to social networking websites.
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
I Choose to Smile
I work hard at living because I like to feel happy. These practices leave me feeling the most content: